Many NRI have old parents who needs attention and care. For one reason or other they are not with their son / daughter and their children worry about their well being. There is a huge opportunity to provide high-quality care for these parents at their home which will be gladly sponsored by their NRI children.
The service may include:
- Providing domestic help as required
- Providing nursing help as required
- Providing for doctors and medical assistance in-house or in Nursing Homes
- Monitoring their health and well being on regular basis
- Solving their day-to-day problems
Such companies can ask for a retainer and then bill for additional services they provide. They must be scrupulous and provide proofs of their service to eliminate any suspicion of wrong-doing. All their staff should have proper security clearance.
I am open to discuss in more details to anyone willing to venture in this segment.